AT&T Mobility Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) Program
This program is intended as a resource for employees’ personal individual responsible (IRU) accounts.
The AT&T, Diagnostics Direct, and Vizient Employee program provides valuable benefits for member organizations and their employees. New and existing AT&T customers may take advantage of our nationally negotiated pricing with Vizient and recognize significant savings on their monthly service charges.
Listed below are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the AT&T GPO Program:
What Benefits Do I Receive From AT&T Under the Vizient Program?
As a member of Vizient, employees are eligible for the following discounts:
• 24% monthly discount on qualified wireless voice and data services
• 30% equipment discount off the suggested retail price for lost or stolen replacement equipment with 2 year agreement (Excludes promotional pricing)
How Do Employees Register For the Vizient Discount?
To sign up for your Vizient FAN discount please utilize these 3 easy steps:
1. Visit AT&T’s employee website: www.att.com/wireless/Novation
2. Enter your 8-digit FAN code: 06568003
3. Register your existing AT&T wireless services under “Employee Discount Program.” (ETA for completion 1-2 bill cycles).
Am I Eligible to Receive the Discount?
All W-2 filing employees of a Vizient member hospital or facility are eligible for the discount. This includes all new and existing AT&T Mobility customers.
The Website Requires an Email Address, What If I Don’t Have Email?
AT&T’s registration website requires an email address to validate employment. Employees may now register with a POP3 address (Example: Yahoo, Gmail, AOL).
For additional information on this program or NuEdge Alliance, please send inquiry to email@example.com